Thank you for championing United Way at your workplace! Click any of the links below to download materials to use in your United Way fundraising efforts.
If you'd like more information, please contact Lois Wilson by email or call 607-377-5834.
• Campaign Coordinator Guide
• 5 Steps to a Fun Workplace Campaign
• United Way of the Southern Tier Overview
United Way Is For You!
• United Way has something for everyone in our community!
The Power of Your Donation
• The Power of a $5 Weekly Donation
• What $1 A Week Can Do
Focus Area Posters
• Changing Lives: Children
• Changing Lives: Families
• Changing Lives: Senior Citizens
United Way Results
• 2022 Results: Southern Tier Kids on Track
• 2022 Results: Senior Support Network
• 2022 Results: Basic Needs Network
Thank You Posters
• Thank You Poster (Red)
• Thank You Poster (Dark Blue)
• Thank You Poster (Light Blue)
• United Way of the Southern Tier: An Overview
• United Way of the Southern Tier Supports Children & Families
• United Way of the Southern Tier & Meals on Wheels of Chemung County
• United Way of the Southern Tier & Pro Action's Youth Employment Program
• United Way of the Southern Tier & The Samaritan Center
• United Way of the Southern Tier & Corning Meals on Wheels
• United Way of the Southern Tier & Dolly Parton's Imagination Library
LOCAL FACTS AND STATISTICS (sized for Facebook)
Kids on Track
• Screening for Childhood Developmental Milestones
• Focusing on School Readiness
• Dolly Parton's Imagination Library Enrollment
• Building Income Stability
• Providing Safey & Support After Domestic Violence
• Ensuring Access to Health Care
• Providing Rides to Medical Appointments & Errands
• Helping Seniors Remain Safely in Their Homes
• Ensuring Seniors Get Healthy Meals
Americans have a financial incentive to give generously to qualifying charities, including United Way of the Southern Tier and our community partners. Tax advantages for donors
MORE ABOUT UNITED WAY OF THE SOUTHERN TIER
• 2022 Annual Report
• Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
REPORT, E-PLEDGE, & SPECIAL EVENTS ENVELOPES
You can download additional envelope faces here and attach them to any envelope. The E-pledge Cash & Check or Report Envelope is to be completed after your workplace campaign is finished. The Special Events Envelope should be completed after a special event is held. Please contact United Way of the Southern Tier to arrange envelope pickup.
- Envelopes must be filled out completely to ensure accountability for both your workplace and United Way of the Southern Tier.
- All envelopes must be signed and sealed.
E-PLEDGE CASH & CHECK ENVELOPE
For more information on hosting a workplace giving moment, or questions, contact Stephen Hughes.